Sunday, February 7, 2010

What He Talk To Us

You know...
it's really irony that I write this advices from 17 again not my dad advices..
I think, my dad has the same idea of this...
...but this advices are not common in our culture...
My dad also always gives me advices...
...so much advices...
...from how I should cut my hair...
...until how I should associate with girls.
Basicly, every dad in this world has the same idea about their children.
They want the best-things for theirs...
What they said to us is what they learned from their young.
No dad wants his children make the same mistakes with the dad done...
...Dad won't let this happen to us.

This monolog is taken from scene in the classroom.

Mike:
"You know why I don't need one?"
"Because there's no one I'm in love with."
"It's called "making love", isn't it?"
"Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I think that means you do it with someone you love."
"And preferably when you're married."
"You know, when you're ready to take that love and turn into a baby."
"Because that's what love is."
"It's that first moment when you hold your baby girl..."
"...and you didn't know that anything could be so small or so delicate."
"And you feel that tiny heart beat..."
"...and you know that you couldn't love anything more in the whole world."
"And you hope that you can do right by that little girl..."
"...and always be there to catch her when she falls, and that nothing ever hurts her."
"Not a broken arm..."
"...or a bad dream..."
"...or a broken heart..."


And this is taken from the scene "Mike meet her daughter after she dumped"

Mike:
"You know..."
"...when you're young, everything feels like the end of the world."
"It's not."
"It's just the beginning."
"You might have to meet a few more jerks..."
"...but one day you're going to meet a boy..."
"...who treats you the way that you deserve to be treated: Like the sun rises and sets with you."

You know...
That truly happens to us.
Look.
How youth acts now...
...very terrible...
...embarassing.
We should know...
...that we lost our generation.
We should change this generation from now.
There's no regret in our old later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment